Mobility Strategy & Roadmap
- Current Operations Baseline Profile: Document current solutions, business processes, and identify key drivers of enterprise competitiveness.
- Vision and Roadmap Definition: Collect the stakeholders business requirements, identify strategic imperatives, create a mobile technology adoption strategy, and develop a high-level implementation roadmap.
- Solution Design and Architecture: Detail solution requirements, potential solution architecture considerations, and a recommend solution architecture.
Key Strategic Issues
- How does mobility support business strategy?
- What are the supporting economics?
- How does the solution leverage infrastructure?
- How future-proof is the solution?
- Solution development and Testing: Pilot test solution is developed and tested in the field. Pilot test plan, user training, acceptance test, and customer support documentation is created, and the pilot test users are trained. The pilot test is launched.
- Solution Deployment and Lifecycle: Manage the end-to-end solution deployment, integrate back-office infrastructure, enable security, and manage phased implementation.
- Support and Maintenance: Support training, monitoring, warranty, operation and maintenance, ROI, and KPI-based tracking of solution.
Key Strategic Issues
- What is the impact to the organization?
- Which vendors provide products for solution?
- What are the security requirements?
- How do we manage long-term roadmap?
|Mobility Focus Areas
|Strategy & Vision
- Enterprise mobility Strategy
- Device Strategy
- Security and Governance
| Mobility Applications
- HTML, CSS, Java Scripting
- C, C++, C#, .NET
- Visual Basic
- SO SDK – Objective-C object Pascal
| Solution Development & Integration
- Native – Android/iOS
- Mobile Web
- Mobile Tier
- Back-End API
| Development Environment Framework
- Mobility Frames
- Antenna software
- EC Mobile
- IBM Worklight
- Plexus mobility
- Sybase unwired platform
- HP enterprise mobility platform
| Solution Development
- System Requirements
- iCloud Hosting
| Solution Design & Architecture
- Enterprise architecture (B2E, B2B, B2C)